I was so picky about wedding dresses and was reluctant to spend this much on a dress, but damn if I couldn’t find another dress that held a candle to the Reem Acra Angel Hair/Olivia. I bought it from Shopbop, figuring I could take advantage of their free shipping and free returns, and that was that. I wore the dress to our ceremony (outdoor on a stone courtyard) and reception (indoor). People raved then and still remember how gorgeous it is.
There are two small tears (email for pictures – maybe .25 inch) near the hem, but they’re not very noticeable because the dress has so many layers of silk. There’s also one small stain (email for picture) near the hem as well. Please email or message me if you have additional questions about the condition of the dress.
- Alterations: I'm 5'2, and the dress was hemmed to accommodate my height in 4 inch heels. If you want specific inch measurements, please let me know.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned after the wedding and then storage in an air-conditioned closet in a padded garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.