I bought this dress because I knew it would be something my mother liked and it was the traditional wedding dress look. It has a beautiful modern cut, sweetheart neckline, and very flattering draping/pleating to give the illusion of a nipped in waist, however this dress does not quite fit me now as I gained a little weight and the wedding is too close to chance it. I hope someone else can get use out of this pretty Marisa dress. It is the perfect option for a bride who wants a ballgown type dress without the weight or huge cupcake feel of the skirt. Made from silk organza it has great flow and movement to it. The dress looks amazing with an embellished belt. The pictures are coming out sideways and upside down, not sure why so if you want the pictures the correct way and full screen so you can see the bottom of the gown please e-mail me. email@example.com
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35-36
- Waist: 27-28
- Hips: free
- Height with Shoes: 5'10''
- Alterations: This dress came with a "bustle" that was just two stitches sewn into the back. I took out the stitches because they looked odd to me and found that they were covering up a hole in the dresses top layer of organza as pictured. Some tulle was removed to get rid of weight and poofiness. No alterations were made to the size or fit of the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Sample
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Boiling Springs, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.