I bought this dress at Flutter Boutique in Minneapolis. I absolutely fell in love with the simple elegance of this dress. The intricate details of the fabric, how light it is, how incredibly COMFORTABLE it is both in fit and temperature (which was key for me because we were having a summer wedding). I also adore the open back and details around the neckline. When I put this dress on, I just new it was the one for me.
I wore the dress at our ceremony and reception.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Dress was taken in at the waist and bust area, but can be let out if needed. Blue ribbon heart is sewn in to the built-in bustier of the dress. 4 inches were added in length; it was altered slightly to match 3 inch wedges. (I am 6 ft tall) Sash that ties at the back in a ribbon was tucked in so that long pieces of fabric do not hang down the back of the dress. This accentuates the open back and flowy nature of the dress more. Dress was lightly soiled on the bottom hem, however dry cleaning removed stains.
- Material: Silk
- Style: Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dress has been dry cleaned and has been stored in original garment bag that came with the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.