This dress is designed by Anaiss and is the Sophie style from 2012. The beaded appliques on the bust area are handmade – I had them re-sewn by a tailor to reinforce them. The re-embroidered lace skirt has a layer of organza overlay that gives the dress an ethereal quality, and a light tulle underskirt to fill it out and give it some floatiness underneath.
I am 5’4″ and wore the dress with flats. The front of the dress skirt measures 39 1/4″ from waist to floor.
The dress has a chapel-length train (4 ft from back of waist) and a 7-point french bustle with color coded ties (I can send a picture of the back of the dress).
I wore this dress on a 90+ degree summer day and was totally comfortable!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 39.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: 7-point french bustle with color coded ties Took in waist to fit 27.5" and took in bust area, cups inserted in bust Lace trim on hem of skirt was resewn after the skirt was shortened, so that the lace is not cut off where it was hemmed
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.