This dress is 100% Authentic Kenneth Pool. If there’s ever a time to sparkle and shine, it’s your wedding day! And a beaded, bejeweled bridal gown is sure to make a dramatic entrance, and believe me, this dress does just that!
The inspiration of this dress is romance. This whole collection for Kenneth Pool was themed after romantic statement dresses with dramatic appeal. This well fitted bodice covered in beading and Swarovski cystals, with the layered ball gown skirt made out of tulle is sure to WOW at your wedding! This dress embodies couture embellishments and will truly make you feel like a princess! So if you are wanting to really make an entrance, make your guests lose their breath, and ensure your groom does shed a tear at the alter, then this is the perfect dress for you!
- Alterations: This dress has been altered by the top Alterations company in Chicago- Davis Imperial Cleaners, who specialize is alterations of designer gowns. There are cups that have been sewn into the bust, the dress is bustled, and adjustments were made to the fit, to take the dress from a size 12 to a size 4/6. The length of the dress was not touched at all. I am 5'6, and I thought the length was perfect when I put on my tall heels!
- Preservation Method: Since my wedding in Oct. 2013, I have hung up the dress and put it back in its protective covering bag. There are no tears, or big/ dark stains on the dress, although I'm sure you would want to dry clean it. I haven't dry cleaned the dress yet, because I figured depending on who purchases the dress they may have a particular place they would want to take it to. Dry cleaning of the dress is negotiable.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.