Beautiful Ines Di Santo Amour dress, ivory strapless art deco inspired lace dress with cameo pink silk underlay and soft mermaid silhouette. Dramatic and romantic with a sweetheart neckline, scalloped trim, and exquisite lace detail- the stuff dream gowns are made of.
In excellent condition and preserved right after I wore it once for our wedding. The dress is custom fit with measurements provided; I am a dress size 8. I had crinoline added to the bottom to give some fullness. There is a small (1in) piece of the lace overlay which came slightly loose and may be re-sown on, very minor and unnoticeable. This dress has been featured on the cover of The Knot magazine (Fall 2012), StyleMePretty (Sept 2012) and even Melissa Joan Hart (Lifetime movie). The theme of our wedding was Gilded Glamour and this dress was perfect for an elegant art deco evening wedding. Ines Di Santo herself sketched the dress for me!
For an additional cost, I also have the matching veil for Amour, which is also in pristine condition. It has the same lace pattern along the edge with more detailed embellishment in the train. It is Church length, made of 100% silk tulle. See listing at OnceWed. Thanks!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8 1/4
- Alterations: Custom fit with measurements: Bust - 35, Waist 27.5, Hips 40. No changes to dress length. My street size is 8.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and preserved shortly after our wedding, kept intact and unopened. Skillfully folded and carefully layered with acid-free tissue and delicately folded into an acid-free, archival-quality wedding gown chest.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.