Dropped Waist rosette ribbon embroidered lace ball gown with full tuille skirt and lace trimmed hem. 3/4 Scalloped edged sleeves added with additional lace.
This dress was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue. It was truly the dress that when I tried it on my grandmother started crying. The dress is a very light ivory which gives it some warmth that can often be lacking with a white gown. It was exceptionally comfortable to wear the whole night (service and reception). I was able to dance and move around the reception room without a problem. The bottom of the skirt has a lace trim that matches the bodice. It is very delicate and the “poof” does not overwhelm. The skirt was generous enough that I did not need to worry about Spanx or any other hosiery. Since the skirt was floor length, when I no longer felt like wearing my heels, it was no big deal to put on a pair of Tom’s Wedges.
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 14
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 31.5
- Hips: High = 41 and Low = 46
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: The original version of Junko Yoshioka's Armour dress was sleeveless. The seamstress used extra swatches of lace from the dress to great 3/4 sleeves. The back and front remain open and the edges are scalloped (similar to the bottom of the skirt). Since there is a small, elegant train the seamstress created a small bustle in the back. For added support, there are soft bra cups too.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Classic, Corset, Floral, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and preserved
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.