I just wore this dress in my wedding in September 2013. It’s a stunning dress that is literally in perfect condition. The pictures don’t even do the belt justice. It is so intricate. Plus, the tulle is beautiful and sheer, so you get the ball gown effect without having a heavy dress that looks like too much. I’m obviously biased, but it is the perfect dress!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 6'1
- Alterations: The dress wasn't altered at all! It literally fit me perfectly as a size 6, which means the dress is exactly like a size 6 you would try on in the store when trying on a sample of the dress. The only alteration to the dress was tiny crystal buttons added to the back. They are absolutely beautiful and can be very easily removed without any markings if you don't want them. However, there is no risk at all that you will get a used dress in a certain size and then find out it was altered and doesn't fit at all. Also, I'm 5'8 and wore 5" heels, so the dress is long enough for most girls. If it is too long for you, it is very easy to hem.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and is being stored hanging in an airtight bag. It looks brand new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.