Rare, custom-made, Ines Di Santo French lace dress. I shopped around in New York city, Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa, and went to virtually every wedding dress store. This dress was by far the most spectacular I’ve seen. These pictures of the model don’t do the dress justice! The fit is flattering and the scalopped train is breathtaking.
This dress was custom made so there is no size-tag. I had some custom-made removable sleeves made for the church. Also custom-made, the back is a deep “V” shape rather than what it looks like in the pictures of the model. Lastly, the bottom part of the skirt is not pleated.
Matching Ines Di Santo long cathedral veil at an extra cost.
I would love for another bride to feel as beautiful as I do in this gorgeous dress. :) Please feel free to email me with any questions. I have lots of pictures to share!
- Alterations: Enter details here regarding any alterations or additions made, any damage to the dress, etc...
- Preservation Method: Enter details here including how it was cleaned, how it was stored, etc...
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ottawa, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.