Rare Ines Di Santo French lace dress. I shopped around in New York city, Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa, and went to virtually every wedding dress store. This dress was by far the most spectacular I’ve seen. These pictures of the model don’t do the dress justice! The fit is flattering and the scalopped train is breathtaking.
A veil has not been purchased yet. If you have a preference, I will take it into consideration when purchasing one. Ines Di Santo offered to make me a matching veil with the same French lace as the dress.
I’ll be getting married in July 2013, at which point I can put up some personal pictures. I just thought I would put this dress up for pre-sale in case you are looking for a dress for this upcoming summer or fall.
I would love for another bride to feel as beautiful as I do in this gorgeous dress. :) Please feel free to email me with any questions!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: This dress was custom made so there is no size-tag. I had some custom-made removable sleeves made for the church. Also custom-made, the back is a deep "V" shape rather than what it looks like in the pictures of the model. Lastly, the bottom part of the skirt is not pleated. More pictures to follow. :)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ottawa,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.