I wore this beautiful hand-made Monique Lhuillier Amethyst gown for my NYC wedding in Nov. 2013. I have the original purchase receipt and the original dry cleaning receipt. It’s still super clean since I had a black tie indoors wedding and the venue was perfect (of course). If you’re in the PA, NJ, NY, CT area, we can try to set up a meeting for you to try it on before buying- with a fully-refundable escrow deposit…but I reserve the right to decline .
- Alterations: I had it taken in on the sides to fit my size 0 frame (I weighed 110 lbs, 5'2), and B-cup boobs; added cups (so that you don't need to wear a bra); added a removable elastic band inside the dress so that the dress securely wraps your torso and the dress doesn't fall as you dance); added a french bustle. I spared no expense! It was also hemmed to fit me with 4" heels (I am 5'2 + 4 inch heels), with the train in-tact. (I wore a crystal belt with the dress, but that's not included in the sale).
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned (paid $400+) by the cleaner recommended by the shop (on the Main Line in PA) where I bought the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.