Authentic Maggie Sottero Ambrosia in the color Alabaster ( which is a pale ivory). I fell in love with this dress from maggie’s website. I loved the dress so much I ordered it without even trying it on. When I finally tried it on, it was even more beautiful than the online pictures. All of the elaborate detail from the swarovski crystals on the bodice and lace insert to the flowers in between the bustles on the train. If you are looking for something truly different and beautiful this is the dress for you. I had an outdoor rustic wedding but still wanted to have the glamor of a pretty wedding dress. I had a lace bolero made from a vendor on Etsy that I will include with the dress if you are interested. Dress was worn up until the first dance at the reception then I changed. The picture of us dancing is when the dress is bustled in the back. I will pay for shipping to anywhere in the continental US.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 18 but according to Maggie Sottero all of her gowns with the corset back are a 3 size range meaning this dress can fit a 16, 18, or 20 due to the corset back. The dress has been altered to the height of 5'4" by a professional seamstress. I also had a bustle put in. The seamstress made color coded ties for the bustle underneath to make it easier to tie up.
- Preservation Method: The wedding dress was professional cleaned and preserved through the Wedding Dress Preservation Company. There are no stains!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Patton, PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.