This is a gorgeous 1920’s inspired silk georgette wedding dress with delicately draped silver bead work. It is 100% silk georgette with antique beading details on the waist, neck, back, and shoulder straps and would look amazing in all venues and settings.
I purchased this gown at the Wedding Salon of Manhasset in New York after getting engaged in September 2013 and have decided to go with a different gown for my January 2015 wedding. I purchased it as a new sample and was the first to try the gown so there are no signs of wear whatsoever.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this gown. I would say the gown would fit between a size 6-8 (it is a wedding sample size 8) as it is not meant to be extremely fitted. The gown has two front seams, a side zip, and three seams in the back to make alterations quite easy. I have been given a quote for the alterations and bustle which I am happy to disclose to the buyer. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.