I bought the sample dress from Amanda Archer’s Etsy store. I love that it’s handmade and simple. The flowing skirt was beautiful in my outdoor wedding.
V-neck front and racerback. Top is made from silk dupioni with lace flower applique, skirt is made from silk chiffon, layers of silk, fully lined in silk habutai.
Size small usually fits a 4 or 6 with a 34-35” bust, under-bust measures 30”.
Hope someone else can enjoy it.
- Alterations: I am 5’4” and had the skirt (originally made for a 5'9" model) hemmed to about 1” off the floor when I wore slippers/flats. The bottom hem of the skirt has some stains on it from the slate floor in our wedding hall. I’ve had the dress dry cleaned but not all of the stains came out. Ideally the skirt would be hemmed an inch or more, so perfect for someone less than 5’4” or who wanted to convert it to a short cocktail/beach dress.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in a garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.