I wore this dress for my wedding and was given tons compliments from everyone. It is very unique, being modern and vintage at the same time. It has a lace bodice with light beading, strapless straight neckline with a bit of lace around the top. I appreciated the full coverage of the neckline. The bodice zips in the back and a long line of pretty buttons hide the zipper. The dropped waist line has a gorgeous lace/beaded/rhinestone section. This is a great modern cut and I felt very fashionable. There is a medium train and it has hooks for a french bustle. This is a designer gown (Alma Novia a different line from the same designer as Pronovias) and is very well made and sturdy. I love this dress and I hope you will too! I would prefer paypal payment, Thanks.
- Alterations: The label is a size 12, but it was taken to become a street size 6 with about 34C at the bust. The beautiful layers of lace along the skirt of the dress make it easy to adjust to any height (I'm 5'2 and was wearing 3in heels).
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned after I wore it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.