NEVER WORN OR USED!!!! MOST FLATTERING FIT/STYLE!! After purchasing and having altered by the best alterations shop on the Upper West Side, I bought a different dress two weeks before my wedding – the dress I had first seen in a magazine but hadn’t been able to find when I was first shopping. This dress dress is GORGEOUS (the photos aren’t doing it justice) and I had a hard time deciding but ultimately went with the dress I had first fallen in love with after becoming engaged. This Allure dress is a great price-point for a classic, elegant ballgown and has the sweet, romantic touch of lace with the gorgeous satin-taffeta skirt. The satin, slightly gathered band makes your waist seem tiny!
- Alterations: Alterations by the BEST alterations guy on the Upper West Side - spent nearly as much on alterations! Bought and had altered to fit street size 10 as it was much too large (also had neckline shifted to be more sweetheart). Comfortable fit for size 10 and likely fit for 12. Also had hoop skirt removed so that it has full skirt but not the uncomfortable hoop skirting.
- Preservation Method: NEVER WORN - CLEANED BY ALTERATIONS SHOP for pre-wedding prep but not worn (except to take above photos) and has stayed in the original bag since the cleaning except those photos. Stored in original garment bag!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.