This gown was bought in early 2012 for a Fall 2012 wedding. The purchase price was $1300.00. Unfortunately we had to postpone due to unforeseen financial circumstances, so the gown has been hung in the back of my closet, double bagged, for over a year. Now that I am ready to start my planning again, my mind has changed about the type of gown I want, so sadly this one will have to find a new home!
- Alterations: -professionally altered down to size 0 [5 ft, 110 lb) -had seamstress take french lace from hem and create sheer lace straps on back -beautiful scalloped hem and neckline -beaded at natural waist with pearl, opal and gem rhinestones -rhinestones extend down the train -french bustle has been put in
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally steam cleaned and double bagged; has been stored hanging in closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Plant City, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.