*As a very recent bride, I understand just how exciting yet stressful buying a wedding dress can be. I also know that buying a dress online can be even more stressful as they are expensive and you can’t see it in person or try it on before purchasing it. So, I have tried to include as many details about the dress as I can to ease some of those concerns!*
The embellishment on the dress is very intricate and delicate, and is absolutely stunning (and catches the light beautifully in pictures!). It is fit to flare and is perfect for petite girls. The dress has buttons down the back, with crystals placed after every 3 buttons. There is also a corset piece inside with hooks for a snug fit. The beaded embellishment is a combination of clear beading, Swarovski crystals, and silver beading. The organza and tulle is a light ivory color. I had a winter wedding and absolutely loved this dress because the beading/ overlay reminded me of icicles or snowflakes the way it was designed at the bottom. I was very cautious about damaging the dress as I intended on selling it after the wedding, so it has been kept in very good condition! I still have all the original receipts and alteration details.
If you are interested in the dress or would like more information on it, please feel free to contact me and I will respond as quickly as I can as I would like to get the dress sold soon! I am willing to consider your best price offer as well.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: I had all my alterations done in house at the bridal store I purchased the dress from. I ordered this dress in a size 8 (measurements at that point: B 33, W 27, H 39) but then lost about 10 lbs between the time I ordered and my first fitting. The seamstress took the dress in a few inches to fit my current size of B 32, W 25, H 36. The dress also had bra cups put in (which can easily be removed or replaced with a different size if desired). The running stitch was taken in a bit and the bustle was done. The Bustle is English - the train is buttoned over top rather than underneath the dress. There are 5 buttons for the bustle and they are all hidden underneath the beading on the bottom so they will not be visible and it allows for a seamless bustle. I also had some of the tulle taken out from underneath so it is not quite as big on the bottom as a stock dress, but that can be changed by a seamstress if you would like more poof on the bottom.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Needs to be cleaned and pressed. For an extra $100 I will have it cleaned and pressed for you. That may add 6-8 weeks wait time to your order as I will have it sent to a professional dress cleaning service (not a dry cleaner). If you would like the dress cleaned before I ship it, please contact me after the sale. Thank you!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Greenesburg, PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.