I bought this dress in Orange County, California at bridal store near the University where my husband and I first met. I went with my mom and best friend who was visiting me from Greece. My best friend who knew the style dress I was searching for spotted this dress first. I knew immediately that this was the dress. I tried on 3 others just to be sure but it fit so well and made me feel like a princess, which is what every woman should feel on her wedding day. I fell in love with it and would love to have another woman fall equally in love.
Neckline: Defined sweetheart
Throughout dress: Lace applique, embroidery, Swarovski crystals
-Has a lot of poof because of the tulle that is under the dress and a long train. These will make you feel like a princess!
-It has this amazing “peek-a-boo” (that’s what I call it) area in the bodice that shows a tiny bit of skin underneath the tulle applique. It adds a bit of sexiness to a very elegant and classy.
Complimentary item: My veil worth $450.
Embellishments: Has heavy rhinestones that are scattered. They catch the light beautifully.
Edge: Cut edge
Blusher: Ivory (velcroed to veil)
*Comes with comb to attach to hair
- Alterations: There is no damage to the dress. It really is in excellent condition. It is a size 8 but it is very tight so I'd say it's closer to a 6. I had the seamstress let the seam out a bit so that I could breathe easier. A bustle has been added so that you can take it from ceremony to reception for dining and dancing.
- Preservation Method: This dress was too beautiful not to properly clean and put away appropriately after the wedding. I took it to a European dry cleaning service that was highly recommended by the bridal shop that I purchased the dress from. It has been in the bag they gave me to store it in ever since (outside of taking these pics, of course.)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Azusa, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.