What happens when you attend a wedding and the bride is wearing the SAME WEDDING DRESS that you purchased for your own wedding?!!
YOU MAKE IT A ONE OF A KIND DRESS!!
That actually happened to me, but I was glad it did, because I made my dress different than what you normally see. The dress is an Allure Couture C203 gown. Originally has feathers – but I added a lot more – I added Swarovski crystals – and my favorite part: I added unique straps that were made with rhinestones, pearls, and lace.
I am including my veil and my head piece – the veil is pearls and crystals – the head piece is a Tony Bowls piece with feathers and crystals
I also have a bolero style jacket/cape that was custom made with feather on the hood (I had a chance of rain on my wedding day)
- Alterations: No damages - the dress has been dry cleaned and preserved - straps added
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned and preserved which cost about $250 at a local dry cleaners
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bridgeview, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.