The gown style C155 is from the highly coveted couture collection of designer Allure in a size 14 . The fit and flare silhouette is fully overlaid in ivory French alençon lace over a ivory satin. The sheer lace shoulders fall into a flattering deep V neckline and dramatic key hole back trimmed with an eyelash finished edge. The narrow empire waist is accented by a pleated satin band and embellished with a cluster of crystals reminiscent of an antique brooch. A delicate row of covered buttons and alternating bead clusters follow the entire back length of the gown. The hemline and sweeping chapel length train are finished with the the most exquisite scrolled and scalloped lace border.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 36D
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 43
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: This dress was bought as a label size 14 however altered to fit a size 10 -12 street size. The lace back was altered with the same covered buttons and beads that match the alternating beads/buttons going down the length of the gown. Matching ribbon bustle is under a dress, as well as, an additional attachment for the train. Bra is sewn inside. Measurements when dress was ordered Bust 38 waist 28 and hips 43. Again, the waist was taken in about 2 inches and the bust as well.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned only and hung inside wedding garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.