I fell in love with my dress at a bridal boutique after major disappointments with expensive vendors. I initially decided to keep my dress for my future daughter, however I’m sure there will be a new style she’s interested in by the time she’s ready. I’m asking for $1200 for the gown itself. I wore a skirt underneath the dress to get more of a full effect.Without the skirt the dress will not be as full as it is in the picture. I am willing to include the skirt and the veil for $1400. (Price can be negotiated) The veil is also train length and has embellishments. My shoes were my something blue from Steve Madden. I can also email more pictures once contacted.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: No alterations done. Dress was a perfect fit.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry cleaned and preserved by vendor. Willing to dry clean again if the bride to be wants.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.