This is an amazing dress and it would make me happy if it went to someone that loved it as much as I did. It was worn once for a few hours, and cleaned twice (right after wedding and again before storing). The dress is in perfect condition. It photographs beautifully and is so flattering.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32C
- Waist: 25.5
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'7-8
- Alterations: I added a built in bra and had it hemmed with an invisible thread to not take away from the floral applique to my 5'5 plus 2-3" heels, so it should work for a 5'7 or 5'8 with flats or a short heel. Added a french bustle and a regular bustle for dancing, so could be pinned up either way. Two layers of the petty coat/tool were removed because it was too poufy for my height.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Beach, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Ruching, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has an acid-free box for storage along with a breathable gown bag. Spent $600 in alterations, $100 each time to have the dress cleaned and $65 on the acid-free box
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Spokane,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.