I fell in love with this gown when I first got engaged in March of 2011. I have a small frame, and was having a large 600-guest wedding. I didn’t want a gown too slim because I wanted to stand out, but ball-gowns and other Alines seemed to swallow me up. This gown was PERFECT! It made my waist look tiny, and the real Swarovski crystal embellishments added the perfect amount of glamour and elegance. Everyone absolutely adored it! Unfortunately, I do not have the space in my home to store the gown, and we already had an after-shoot, so I will probably need to let this beautiful dress go to another gorgeous bride! This gown is truly figure-flattering!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 2
- Waist: 0
- Hips: 1
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Alterations: When I was purchasing the gown, they measured my bust a size 2, my waist a size 0, and my hips a size 4. However, I lost some weight after an operation, and had to get it altered to my new body. My seamstress made sure that the gown didn't lose any integrity from the alteration process. I did not get the length cut at all, because I wore heels. She also covered up the back with a "v" on top, and extended the buttons to the top. The back is the same Allure Couture lacing she ordered for this exact gown, and she added the Swaroski elements to make it blend in. The back had to be covered to cover my scar. However, it's party sheer, and looked far better than I expected, I was amazed! She also added tiny sleeves (cap) since it was a winter wedding, and it wouldn't be possible to cover the back without sleeves in place. They also have the Allure lacing, and Swarovski elements.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I had the gown cleaned, pressed, and put in a box. I did not yet get it preserved because the soiled parts of the gown were all removed in the cleaning process. (Eco Cleaners). Another reason for not getting it preserved was because I was planning to sell it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.