This dress was more than I could’ve asked for! It was very romantic with its deep ivory color in all lace! The way It fell was perfect and the scalloped bottom was my absolute favorite part. I am an event designer so carrying out my theme of vintage garden romance was important to me. There is a hint of glitz in the light creamy peach ribbon area at the waist. I wasn’t looking for that but I’m so glad I found it because it photographed beautifully. I am very much an hour glass shape so the trumpet/modified mermaid was the way to go. By the way, this dress looks completely different on the allure model and website than it does on someone with curves!
- Alterations: The only alterations that were done to this dress were to take it in on the back. The length is the original dress length because the hem was perfect already.
- Preservation Method: Wedding was June 9th. No preservation but dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: riverdale, NJ
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.