A slim, Allure A-line gown with soft, romantic details. The strapless bodice has ruched organza and a built in satin band with Swarovski crystals defining the natural waistline. The bottom has a beautiful lace overlay. Flattering V across the back and buttons down the entire length of the chapel train. Every third button is a jewel. Also it is a zipper back with hidden bodice hooks.
The dress has a 5 point French bustle with numbered ties and loops. I am including the slip that I wore with it which added some volume to the bottom. The veil pictured is not included as I plan to save that piece only in case I have a daughter one day.
This was actually not my original wedding dress. I found one I loved and purchased, only to find out three months later that the company went out of business, never ordered my dress and stole my money. I was devastated, but fortunately I had enough time to find another dress. I wasn’t excited to search for a new dress because I was sure I wouldn’t find one I liked as much. But I was wrong. This feeling both my mom and I had when I put on this dress was so much more powerful and certain than the first one. I now consider myself lucky that I had the horrible first situation because it lead to this being my amazing wedding dress.
I hope this dress can make someone else feel as beautiful as it made me feel!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 27.75
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit my height (5’5”) in low heels (1.5”). The dress has a 5 point French bustle with numbered ties and loops. The seamstresses added a few invisible stitches to ensure the lace overlay would lay flat and smooth over the other layers of fabric.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It was worn once, has been professionally dry cleaned and has no rips or tears. The dress has been on the form to hold its shape. I have photos of the dress after the wedding if you want proof it is still in excellent shape. I figured it was better to see the dress on someone than on a hanger so you have a better idea of its shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.