Decided I’m ready to part with my lovely wedding dress! It’s in excellent shape and I absolutely loved wearing it, so I’d like someone else to be able to make use of it again.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The v-shaped neckline has scalloped edging and the dress has a satin band highlighting the empire waistline. A few changes were made to the original: (1) The neckline (originally a deep plunge) was raised just an inch to make it slightly more modest. (2) The train was shortened by two feet to make it a sweep. Neckline: V-neck Silhouette: Empire Train: Sweep Height With Heels: 5'6" (3) I replaced the original crystal sash which was too bling-y for me with a satin sash that highlights the empire waist. I'm asking $1100 or best offer. Thanks!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned at a top-end cleaners specializing in wedding dress cleaning and preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Teaneck, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.