This was the dress that took forever to find. I had originally had a simple A-line dress picked out because it was something that my mother loved and I thought that was all that matter. The more I thought about it, I knew that I needed to love the dress as well. We went dress shopping for a 5th time and it almost seemed like it was a lost cause. Finally, my bridal consultant got all three of my requests; beaded bodice, ruching, and pickups. I instantly fell in love with this dress. The best part is that I cried when I put it on for the first time. So did my mom. It was an amazing moment.
- Label Size: 22
- Street Size: 18
- Bust: 42
- Waist: 38
- Hips: 44
- Height with Shoes: 57
- Alterations: Since I am a bigger woman, we needed to order a few sized larger that my normal size and alter to my body type. The bodice was deceased by several inches and breast padding were put in to fit better. The waist and hip had a few inches taken in, but not many. The best part was that there was no need to hem the bottom portion of the dress, as it was the perfect length and I am 5'7". I wore 3" heels for the ceremony and flat Vans for the reception.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Satin, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress will be dry cleaned upon the request for purchase. It has been kept in the family's closest in the dress bag since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Edison,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.