I bought this dress off the rack from Catan Fashions in Strongsville, Ohio. It was a bit big for me, but the seamstress told me if that was “the dress” she could shorten it and make the necessary adjustments. I am so glad she did. The dress was perfect for my wedding day! It is classic with all the lace, yet sexy and stylish. I felt very elegant walking down the aisle in this dress. It is ivory, with lace all over. The front and back have a sexy, yet subtle v-neck. There’s a silk ribbon above the waist with a beautiful silk flower on the front side. In the back are silk buttons and little sequins. It also has a beautiful mid-sized train.
Please send me a message for more photos and any questions you may have! I’d love to help you find “the dress!”
- Alterations: The dress has been shortened, but the lace was preserved around the bottom. The seamstress also brought in the bust a little. I typically wear a size 8 for dresses. For pants, at the time of the wedding, I was between a 4 and 6. I am 5'5" and a 34C.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by Dublin Cleaners, which is certified by Wedding Gown Specialists http://www.dublinweddinggowns.com/post-wedding. They were able to clean it so it looks like new and tighten one loose button in the back. Cost of cleaning was $167.60. Receipt available upon request.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.