This beautiful sheath Allure gown has allover lace detail. The color is ivory and the included slip is satin in “cafe” which is a light creamy champagne color. The embellishments are done in silver thread. There is a custom sash that originally cost $500 which has been tacked to the dress (and would be easily removable by a seamstress). The satin sash is beautifully beaded and is a light taupe color.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: This dress is a gown size 6, which was a street size 2 originally. It has been taken in at the waist, shoulders, and bust to fit my measurements as a street size 0. This dress will not fit anyone with measurements larger than 34 bust, 24 waist, 36 hips. The train was kept and extends about 2 feet behind when wearing.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been preserved and is only 1 year old, worn once. It is in perfect condition and comes with its original designer gown garment bag and an extra custom sash.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.