I had the fortunate opportunity to have two wedding dresses. One for our ceremony till the reception, and then one for later in the evening. My Allure dress was for evening shots and part of the night. I was only able to wear this dress for 3 hours. I put it on after our late dinner and wore it for photos. It’s sad that I have to let it go. I feel my price is fair for a dress that was lightly used and kept in new condition hanging delicately in a room with no other clothing. Additionally,
The dresses belt is attached. It is made from Swarovski crystals. The dress comes this way.
- Alterations: The dress was taken out in the hips. I did not lose enough weight in my hips due to my thyroid problem. It makes the possibility of being skinny again a %$#$ :( . The bust line was pinched in because it was a little loose. It was also hemmed. I added a bustle that goes under the dress so that you cannot tell. The bustle alone was an additional $120. I am 5'5 and my dress was hemmed for 5'9 with sandals. This cost an additional $150.
- Preservation Method: The dress was stored outside of its bag so that it could breath. The dress was spot treated with gentle cleaners along the bust line and the train and hem. Once again, it was only worn for less then 3 hours so there was not much to clean.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Guelph, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.