I bought this dress at a boutique near my house – I saw it in the window and fell in love at first site. I had a very vintage and Victorian wedding in a mansion in Long Island and this dress was the perfect fit to my very perfect day.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in around the waste - alterations were nearly $700 on top of the $1800 dress but it was worth every penny as the lace is perfect and you can't even tell that the dress was altered. A traditional bustle was also added for an additional $350.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and boxed the day after my wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Rockville Centre, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.