I adored my wedding dress! I felt like an absolute princess wearing it. Here is the description from Allure’s site!
“This gorgeous style is created from a rich lace appliqué on soft net. The sculpted neckline features scalloped straps and a v-shaped back. The empire waist is accented with a Swarovski crystal brooch.”
The dress has a chapel train (4 feet).
I have added photos from my wedding day, as well as photos of what the dress looks like RIGHT NOW. It is in almost perfect condition, no discoloration or stains. There are a few minor snags/imperfections in the lace. These are things that I never noticed until I started inspecting the dress when I decided to sell it! It looks like there were a few imperfections in the lace that were patched before I even purchased the dress new. In the close-up photos, you can see what I mean, but I never noticed these things when I was wearing the dress! I can provide more photos if necessary.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Length: The dress was ordered to be perfect for my height, which is 5'4" with 2-2.5 inch heels (so effectively 5'6"). Neckline: My seamstress altered the top to be a bit more modest than the photo on the model. She sewed a bit of the lace together in the center. Bust: The dress has A-cups sewn in, but these could be removed easily by a seamstress. Bustle: The dress has ribbons underneath which allow you to create a French bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress is carefully hung in a nice, zippered dress bag from the store. I did not have the dress cleaned, as I only wore it for 6-7 hours on a cool day, and did nothing but stand in it! :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , OH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.