This dress is beautiful and has never been worn. It was purchased in a bridal shop in Chicago. I had the classic change of heart as I fell in love with this dress before we decided on the style of the wedding, bridesmaid dresses, flowers etc.
Per the designers description:
Embroidered, Venice lace appliqués create drama in this style. The fit and flare silhouette and v-shaped neckline combine for a beautiful design. The empire waist is accented with a ruched satin band.
Colors: White, Ivory
Fabric: Peau de Soie Satin
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Taken in and up slightly to reflect measurements listed. A bustle has already been put in with a small pearl detail in the back. I am just under 5'2" and with 3" heels the length is perfect.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: The dress is hanging in the original bag from the shop in Chicago. It has not been worn, only tried on since March of 2012.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.