I actually purchased this dress on oncewed.com for my wedding. The first owner bought the dress, but never wore it. So, I’m the only person who has worn the dress.
- Alterations: When I purchased it, the girl who originally bought it for herself had altered the length to fit her. I am 5'8" and the dress was a perfect length for me (I wore flats). When I purchased the dress, we added a corset back, so I wouldn't stress about any added or lost weight (I was approximately 135 lbs at my wedding). We also added light padded cups to the front (I am a 34B) that are easy to remove if not desired. Bustling loops and buttons are already in place as well.
- Preservation Method: I have dry cleaned the dress and it is stored in its original bag from David's Bridal. I will say, because my reception was in a barn, the dress came back beautiful from the dry cleaners, although the underside of the dress has some very light marks from the ground. This is unnoticeable unless you lift it up. There is also one small section of the lace at the very bottom of the dress (approximately three inches long) that looks slightly darker than the rest due to the outdoors as well. Again, a detail that wouldn't be noticed unless one were to inspect the dress in close detail.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Montverde, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.