Worn once – size 2 great condition (some dirt/dust on the inside of the lower inner lining from the floors).
Dress was $799 plus tax = $850 plus hemming & stitching train (explained under alterations) = $1,000
It is a great mix of vintage flair with the lace and elegant A-line and it fits nicely. The lace and beading are really elegant without being too much. The pictures do not do the dress justice. It is absolutely gorgeous when it is on.
The dress is very comfortable and light weight. I loved the slight sweetheart and detailed bodice beading (on the top, both front and back) and lace. It is also very slimming and flattering. More pictures available upon request!
Here’s a full description at David’s Bridal website: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Allover-lace-A-line-gown-with-beaded-motif-detail-WG9821_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns
Feel free to e-mail for additional pictures, details, etc.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The dress was not altered in the body. It was simply altered to include one bustle button and the train was taken in slightly and stitched to cover the inner lining satin to avoid lace bunching. It was hemmed for a 5'4'' or 5'5'' including heal height.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: In garment bag.
Additional pictures can be provided.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Trumbull, CT
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.