To make a long story short – This dress was my original purchase and half way into alterations I found a different gown that I absolutely fell in LOVE with! :D
I can only accept PAYPAL payments. I can negotiate shipping rates depending on how far the package is going, or we could arrange a pick-up.
- Alterations: This gown has NEVER BEEN WORN but has had a few alterations (sides taken in, sewn-in bralette). This is an Ivory colored dress but the few photos from my fitting don't do it justice. Plunging halter illusion neckline and trumpet style skirt. There was no bustling done to this dress and the hemline was never touched. Inside tag reads "2" but there was so much taken in that it probably fits more like a "0". The beading is quite heavy and more elegant than you would expect from a DB gown! I am 5' 5" and 112lbs. My measurements are 33" (bust), 27" (waist), 37" (hips).
- Preservation Method: It was never worn so it is still hanging in the original DB garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Herndon, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.