After trying it on in two boutiques in two different colors, I ended up ordering this gorgeous gown from Hartland Bridal in Hartland, Wisconsin (on Valentine’s Day, as a matter of fact!). It was purchased an worn in 2009 for my ceremony and reception. It features a ruched, crossed bodice with a sweetheart neck. The bodice is fitted low through the hips and then flares to a fill skirt. The skirt gathers at the right hip with a cluster of roses. The back laces up like a corset for a perfect fit. The train is modest and bustles. The color is not quite ivory, but not bright white. Complements every skin tone! Note that there was no dancing at my wedding, so I did NOT work up a sweat in it on the dance floor.
- Alterations: Dress was taken up at the hem. NO other alterations occurred - it was a gorgeous fit!
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned. It shows some signs of wear beneath the train and at the hem, but no marks elsewhere. It has been stored in a cool, dark closet in the original dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brookfield, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.