We had an absolutely beautiful outdoor wedding in a Victorian style boathouse. The dress was perfect for our laid-back, outdoor, classical theme but could easily be dressed up or paired with cow boy boots for more of a country theme. I am not a girl who has always dreamed of what her wedding day would look/feel like. But this dress made me feel like a million bucks AND it was very comfortable and I didn’t have to pull on it or adjust it throughout the evening. The dress has an ivory lace overlay with a champagne layer underneath which is a stunning combination for anyone. I love this dress and I hope it makes someone else as happy as it made me. My love wore a handsome beige/brown suit with an ivory shirt.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes: 5'8"
- Alterations: This dress was hemmed to fit me in a two inch heal (5'8"). The straps were taken up just slightly which really helps to keep them securely in place while you are wearing the dress. I also had size C cups sewn into the bodice which can easily be removed. I also had the dress bustled which is very helpful when you are walking around greeting and visiting with all of your wedding guests!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: There are no spills, stains, tear, etc. and the zipper and the zipper still works perfectly. The bottom few inches of lace and the hem where the under layer was bustled are slightly dingy from wearing it the night of the event but should wash out easily.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.