Beautiful dress! We had a pasture wedding on a ranch and I wore cowboy boots with it. :) I loved it because the shape was incredibly flattering to an athletic figure like mine and it had this rustic, country feel to it. The dress in an ivory color, so it doesn’t bleach your skin out in pictures. Also, the cap sleeves hide any “boob bulge” so you don’t have any hangover in pictures. The lace and small sparkle beads add just the right touch of elegance to your day.
This dress brought me a wonderful marriage with a happy family and I hope it does the same for you!
Please email me for more pictures. PS- obviously this dress was worn on a ranch so it does have just TOUCHES of dirt on the end of the train on the underside. Email me and I’ll send you pics. It’s seriously not bad though and will come out at the dry cleaners. I just telling you bc I want to be honest, but you can’t notice it from the outside, especially if you’re having a ranch wedding too.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: I had it shortened a touch. I'm 5'6" and I was wearing cowboy boots, so I estimate it fits at 5"8".
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I've kept it in the David's Bridal bag, hanging in the spare closet of a non-smoking home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.