Alita Graham 7810-ball gown with sweetheart neckline. I received so many comments about this dress…definitely the hit of the wedding! I bought a different dress and then saw this one and fell in love with it!! I’m so glad I wore this one!! Dress was $2600. I can send along more photos if someone is interested!
- Alterations: The dress lining in the front was hemmed so that it didn't drag in the front. The "train" was also shortened because it looked ridiculous pinned up and was too much dress for me with the whole train. It now has the clean ball gown/ A line look without needing to be pinned in the back during the reception. It is so light compared to other dresses I tried on!!
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is in a sealed bag from the cleaner. It can be preserved in a box, but the cleaner did not recommend this if the dress will need to be accessible.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.