Used once at my fairytale vintage vineyard wedding.
It is in pristine condition on the outside, it looks like it did when I picked it up from Kleinfelds
(minimal scuffs on the inside of the gown where it touched the floor, 100% not visible)
Exclusive to Kleinfelds. IVORY. Length 5.8″ with heels.
INCLUDED IN PRICE is a long two tier, custom made veil in matching ivory, made of tulle. ($350 value).
This dress is very reminiscent of the Vera Wang, Diana Dress (retail cost $8,500 – $9,000) but I have to say I prefer the Alita as it’s got a sweetheart neckline I was looking for and it’s a fraction of the cost. ;)
This ball gown features a sweetheart neckline with a basque waist in organza. It has a chapel train.
- Alterations: The dress has been altered to hug my torso, my awesome seamstress also added extra reinforcement strips on either side of my torso so it's 100 percent reinforced. You can dance in it all you want and it will stay put, you will not have to constantly tug at it to pull it up. ;) The alteration can be taken back out to accommodate a larger frame. I specifically asked her to not remove any excess fabric so it can be altered BACK to it's original factory size which was Size 10. 36.5 bust. 28 waist. 40 hip. 5'10" length.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.