• Created by Kleinfeld exclusive designer, Alita Graham, the design is based on a Pnina Tornai gown, one of the most exclusive wedding gown designers.
• It’s a magnificent gown that will make you feel like a movie star. I had the best night of my life in this gown and I hope someone else will be able to experience the magic, too.
• Comes with the matching shawl (never used) and includes extra fabric from the bottom of the gown for your use.
• Gorgeous ivory satin strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline and ruching over the entire bodice.
• Empire waist, with a beaded belt on the gown (sewn on), which accentuates the thinnest part of your waist – the rib cage.
• Mermaid style with a cluster of beading (matches the belt) mid-thigh on the right side, where the train starts.
• Lace-up back gives you a dramatic exit.
• French style bustle (numbered ribbons that your bridesmaids will tie together under your gown).
• Please note that I wear between a size 6 and a size 8. I have included extra fabric so you can make your own alternations as needed.
• I absolutely love this gown but live in a small city apartment so I can’t keep it.
• The gown was cleaned, preserved and guaranteed by Kleinfeld experts. The same Kleinfeld expert fitters, seamstresses, beaders, and pressers who prepared the gown for the wedding, have expertly reviewed every inch of the gown and repaired, cleaned and overseen the preservation. This service cost me $740. Kleinfeld’s warranty guarantees the gown cleaning for 25 years or until it is worn again.
• Alita Graham’s collection caters to a broad range of brides from classic to modern and embraces all attitudes from romantic to dramatic. Her gowns feature unique details such as original embroidery, pleated silk tulle, Swarovski crystals, and ribbon embroidered lace worthy of the Kleinfeld label.
Location: New York, NY
Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.