I LOVED wearing this dress! The dress is 100% silk, which was great for my summertime wedding. It was really easy to move in and fun for dancing. It’s a very romantic a-line gown with a sweetheart neckline, Alencon lace detail along the bodice, and soft tiered ruffle skirt followed by a chapel train. There are a few minor tears to the fabric (fluffy stuff) underneath the skirt of the dress at the base where my heels caught when dancing. The tears are minimal and do not affect the appearance nor the functionality of the dress. I am willing to negotiate on price.
- Alterations: The dress has never been altered because it fit me so perfectly. This will make it easier for anyone interested purchasing the dress because it is the original size and length. The dress is European size 10, which means it's a US size 6. I'm usually a street size 8 so I didn't think it would fit me however it fit perfectly.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned and is being kept in the original bag it was purchased in.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.