I bought this dress thinking it would be a great dress for a super fun New Year’s themed wedding but …. surprise! … I got pregnant and things didn’t go quite as planned. We’re making plans for another wedding day but rather than take up room in my closet while we try to decide on what to do and when, I’m listing this dress.
Three quarter sleeve gold sequin bodice boat neck dress with ivory/cream tulle skirt. To keep the dress a little edgy, the dress features a sheer illusion back with a long gold zipper. Gold zipper detail at each sleeve as well. The zipper detail helps keep the dress from looking overly sweet or twee. The dress is very well-made and I hope that it’ll make another lucky girl super happy too!
– Non smoking home and no pets
Here are some other pictures you can find of the dress:
– For all of the different angles http://www.shopbop.com/azala-boatneck-mini-sequin-dress/vp/v=1/845524441953850.htm (I’m 5’6″ and the dress hit me closer to the knee)
– Carrie Underwood wore it to host the CMAsin 2012 but the skirt isn’t this puffy in real life http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/dressed/2012/11/carrie-underwoods-tk-cma-outfi.html
This dress would be perfect for a New Year’s wedding, city hall wedding, rockabilly wedding, elopement, engagement party or a stellar bridesmaid’s dress.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned. Stored hanging in closet in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.