I got this dress for my wedding which was in May 2012. I totally loved it, and after trying on a million different dresses, it was the one that made… not me cry, but my friend who I was shopping with! Ha. I spent a lot of time thinking it over, but it was perfect for my NYC wedding. I wanted my dress to feel a bit timeless but also have unique touches. I got it in new condition from a consignment boutique.
- Alterations: I had it tailored a bit at the top, but it was very minor. I also had a bustle added in that uses a hook on the under layers so is not visible.
- Preservation Method: It was has been professionally cleaned and has been stored in a garment bag in a roomy closet ever since. There is one very slight discoloration near the hem of the dress. It is barely noticeable.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.