Size 24 corset back strapless Alfred Angelo gown style number 2184. It’s a corset back and is actually too loose for me, I wear a street size 22. This was taken in slightly on the sides but it still fit somewhat loosely. Since it’s a corset back so it’s very easy to alter. I wore this dress for my June 2013 wedding and I love it. It was gorgeous and I got a ton of compliments on it. This dress is so flattering on a plus size body! I wish I could keep it but I would rather pass it on to another bride! :) The price is slightly negotiable. Happy dress hunting to all you beautiful future brides out there!
- Label Size: 24
- Street Size: 22
- Height with Shoes: 5'8"
- Alterations: Taken in slightly on the sides in the hip area. No bustle or any other adjustments made so it would be very easy to alter!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Needs to be dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.