Pronovias 2012 design From the glamour collection.
I found ‘Alfil’ on a trip to Barcelona after having already purchased what I thought would be my wedding dress. Once I tried it on for ‘fun’, there was no going back.
I wore it on my wedding day and felt like a million dollars. I’ll never forget the look on my fiance’s face as I walked down the aisle. Almost every one of our guests told me that it was the most beautiful wedding dress they’d ever seen. I only wish I could wear it again, 5 hours seemed way too short.
I’m hoping it will find a new home with a beautiful bride who will feel as radiant as I did wearing it.
Measurements: 34.5-26.5-35.5 Height with heels: 5’7″
Neckline: Strapless (Straight Across)
Waistline: Natural Waist
Dress Length: Floor Length
- Alterations: The dress is amazing. It's sexy, fun and sophistication all in one. Without revealing too much skin, the dress managed to hug my curves and give me a perfect hour glass figure. 'Alfil' is made of Siena Organza and incredibly, it was much lighter than my original dress which was made of lace. I had it hemmed to fit me with heels. I got some padding put into the bust which can be removed and I had one of the top frills sewn down (can be reversed) because they sat too high. The dress has multiple layers and there is very minimal damage to one of the bottom layers, it has been re-stitched by a wonderful seamstress and you won't see it if you don't know where to look as it is covered by all the other layers when the dress is on. In any case, I thought I would mention it. I'll also throw in the underskirt, also from Pronovias.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned at specialty wedding dry cleaners and preserved in the museum bag method.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Carlos, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.