This is Justina McCaffrey’s Alexia II princess cut gown in Pearl Champagne Rose Dutchess Silk Satin. It has a strapless bodice with a straight-across neckline and is closely fitted, with princess seaming to define the waistline. It has a built in bustier and covered buttons along the back. The ballgown skirt features multiple pick-ups caught with Austrian crystals. You will truly feel like a princess in this dress!
I purchased this dress at a consignment store where it was in like new condition. The dress is simply gorgeous and timeless. The fabric and construction is incredible. I absolutely loved wearing this dress – it was so beautiful and comfortable, and is flattering on just about any figure. This is an excellent opportunity to get a gorgeous dress at a terrific price.
I wore it once and it was immediately cleaned and kept in a smoke-free home.
There is some minor damage to the bottom of the hem due to the photoshoot that took place on rough rocks. I would recommend hemming it about 1-2″. Other than that, the dress is in immaculatecondition.
Please contact me with any questions.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 6'0
- Alterations: The gown fit me pretty much off the rack and was slightly shortened (original length for 6'1"). I am a street size 6 with 34D chest, 5'8, and I wore 4" heels. The bustle has three attachments.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Immediately after the wedding the dress was professionally cleaned and stored in a smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.