I purchased the dress at Helen bohn bridal in
Township of Washington, NJ for my September 2011 wedding.
It’s an Alfred Angelo Alexandra dress. Floor length with a slight train. Satin material with rouching at the waist, embellishments on the strapless part of the dress, and an appliqué at the lower side of the dropped waist. I’m pretty short and felt the dropped waist added some length to my torso.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 33
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Hemmed to my height. 5'3 not including kitten heels. I have a 36 inch bust DD. The dress was ordered a 16, I believe, to accommodate my bust and then taken in to fit my waist. Street size I wear a 6 or 8.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Strapless
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and preserved. It has been in the box since. I haven't opened it to keep preservation. I was hesitant to sell it. I love the dress and what it resembles but it's Taking up space. I hope that someone else can feel as great in it as I did that day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Port Jervis, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.